We all know that measuring your ring size without going to a professional can sometimes be a pain.
The Ace List will give you everything you need to know to measure it properly.
Indeed, we selected the two best methods to measure your ring size anywhere!
METHOD 1 – Measure finger with a strip of paper
- Cut a strip of paper and wrap it around your finger
- Mark the junction on the paper
- Use a ruler to measure the “Inside circumference”
- Refer to the PDF « determine your ring size » to find your size.
METHOD 2 – Measure current ring
Print the PDF: “determine your ring size” (see above) and check that you are printing the page at full size (100%).
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
- Place the ring over the “ring’s circles”, matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- Measure 2 or 3 times. Be accurate.
- If it falls between two sizes, order the larger one
- Avoid measuring cold fingers as this is when fingers are the smallest.
- Measure your finger when it is as its largest, at the end of the day.
And most importantly, have fun!